FANDOM


A charismatic leader who generates ability energy for allies and distracts enemies.
StarLord

Star-Lord is unlocked at 5 stars, which costs 310 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Hero
Jursidiction Cosmic
Origin Tech
Class Controller
Team/Organization Guardian
Extra N/A

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health
Damage
Armor
Focus
Resistance
Crit Damage
Crit Chance
Dodge Chance
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 120

AbilitiesEdit

Element Gun
StarLordBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage, Chain
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 90% damage + 20% chance to Chain for 70% damage to up to 1 enemy.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 100% damage + 20% chance to Chain for 75% damage to up to 1 enemy.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 110% damage + 20% chance to Chain for 75% damage to up to 1 enemy.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 115% damage + 20% chance to Chain for 80% damage to up to 2 enemies.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 115% damage + 30% chance to Chain for 85% damage to up to 2 enemies.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 120% damage + 30% chance to Chain for 90% damage to up to 2 enemies.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 125% damage + 30% chance to Chain for 100% damage to up to 2 enemies.
Clever Distraction
StarLordSpecial Effects Single Opponent Ability Energy, Blind
Energy Cost Buff 3
Start Energy 3 3
Level 1 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 50% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 2 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 60% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 3 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 70% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 4 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 80% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 5 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 90% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 6 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 100% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 1 turn.
Level 7 Grant 1 ability energy to 1 ally. 100% chance to apply Blind to primary target for 2 turns.
Dual Pistols
StarLordUltimate Effects Single Opponent Damage, Assist
Energy Cost Damage 5
Start Energy 5 5
Level 1 Attack primary target for 135% damage + 30% chance to call assist + 50% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 140% damage + 30% chance to call assist + 50% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 140% damage + 30% chance to call assist + 75% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 145% damage + 30% chance to call assist + 75% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 145% damage + 50% chance to call assist + 75% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 150% damage + 50% chance to call assist + 75% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 150% damage + 50% chance to call assist + 100% chance to call assist from a GUARDIAN ally.
Improvisation
StarLordPassive Effects Allies Ability Energy
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 On Turn, 20% chance to grant ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 2 On Turn, 20% chance to grant ability energy to 1 ally. On Turn, grant 1 ability energy to 1 GUARDIAN ally.
Level 3 On Turn, 30% chance to grant ability energy to 1 ally. On Turn, grant 1 ability energy to 1 GUARDIAN ally.
Level 4 On Turn, 30% chance to grant ability energy to 1 ally. On Turn, grant 1 ability energy to 2 GUARDIAN allies.
Level 5 On Turn, 30% chance to grant ability energy to 2 allies. On Turn, grant 1 ability energy to 2 GUARDIAN allies.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+10 Armor
+1 Resistance


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Thermal Scope
Gear Tech Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+11 Armor
+13 Resistance


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 3

Thermal Scope
Gear Tech Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+12 Armor
+15 Resistance


Explosive Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Ballistic Plating
Gear Tech Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Cerebral Interface
Gear Tech Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Optical Scope
Gear Tech Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+14 Armor
+16 Resistance


Explosive Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Analytic Systems
Gear Tech Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Alloy Plating
Gear Tech Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Anodized Interface
Gear Tech Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Optical Scope
Gear Tech Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+14 Armor
+17 Resistance


Improved Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Analytic Systems
Gear Tech Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Improved Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Laser Scope
Gear Tech Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+14 Armor
+18 Resistance


Improved Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Nanobionic Systems
Gear Tech Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ballistic Plating
Gear Tech Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Improved Cerebral Interface
Gear Tech Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Laser Scope
Gear Tech Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+15 Armor
+18 Resistance


Improved Prototype Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Nanobionic Systems
Gear Tech Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Reactive Plating
Gear Tech Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Improved Cortex Interface
Gear Tech Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Optical Scope
Gear Tech Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+15 Armor
+20 Resistance


Improved Prototype Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Insulated Systems
Gear Tech Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Alloy Plating
Gear Tech Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Advanced Anodized Interface
Gear Tech Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Optical Scope
Gear Tech Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Star-Lord's Helmet
Gear StarLord
+15 Armor
+21 Resistance


Advanced Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Improved Insulated Systems
Gear Tech Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+19 Health
+20 Armor


Advanced Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Star-Lord is obtainable in the Space Ace Lengedary Event, where each tier is unlocked with 5 ravagers/Guardians, with the Star Requirements rising as the tiers raise