FANDOM


A boarding expert who uses an energy shield to deflect attacks.
RavagerBruiser

Ravager Bruiser is unlocked at 1 star, which costs 15 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Villain
Jursidiction Cosmic
Origin Bio
Class Protector
Team/Organization Ravager
Extra Minion

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health 118
Damage 34
Armor 7
Focus 32
Resistance 44
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 111

AbilitiesEdit

Cutlazz
RavagerBruiserBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage, Taunt
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 75% damage. 30% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 80% damage. 30% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 80% damage. 50% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 85% damage. 50% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 95% damage. 50% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 95% damage. 70% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 100% damage. 70% chance to Taunt for 1 turn.
Avast!
RavagerBruiserSpecial Effects Self Defense Up, Heal
Energy Cost Buff 2
Start Energy 2 2
Level 1 Gain Defense Up for 2 turns. 50% chance to Heal self for 150 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 2 Gain Defense Up for 2 turns. 50% chance to Heal self for 425 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 3 Gain Defense Up for 2 turns. 70% chance to Heal self for 750 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 4 Gain Defense Up for 3 turns. 90% chance to Heal self for 750 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 5 Gain Defense Up for 3 turns. 100% chance to Heal self for 1,150 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 6 Gain Defense Up for 3 turns. 100% chance to Heal self for 1,575 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Level 7 Gain Defense Up for 3 turns. 100% chance to Heal self for 1,950 Health + 10% of Max Health.
Seasoned Fighter
RavagerBruiserPassive Effects Self Increase Block Chance
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 Gain +5% Block chance.
Level 2 Gain +10% Block chance.
Level 3 Gain +15% Block chance.
Level 4 Gain +20% Block chance.
Level 5 Gain +25% Block chance.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+130 Health
+25 Damage


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+150 Health
+25 Damage


Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Analytic Systems
Gear Tech Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 3

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+185 Health
+26 Damage


Explosive Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Nanobionic Systems
Gear Tech Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Ballistic Plating
Gear Tech Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 4

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Improved Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+200 Health
+27 Damage


Improved Military Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Insulated Systems
Gear Tech Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Alloy Plating
Gear Tech Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 5

Thermal Scope
Gear Tech Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Improved Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+215 Health
+28 Damage


Improved Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Analytic Systems
Gear Tech Health2
+260 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 6

Thermal Scope
Gear Tech Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Improved Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+230 Health
+29 Damage


Improved Explosive Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Nanobionic Systems
Gear Tech Health3
+280 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ballistic Plating
Gear Tech Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Cranial Interface
Gear Tech Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 7

Laser Scope
Gear Tech Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Improved Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+245 Health
+29 Damage


Improved Prototype Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Biofeedback Systems
Gear Tech Health4
+310 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Reactive Plating
Gear Tech Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Cerebral Interface
Gear Tech Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 8

Laser Scope
Gear Tech Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Advanced Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+255 Health
+30 Damage


Advanced Military Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Advanced Insulated Systems
Gear Tech Health1
+320 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Alloy Plating
Gear Tech Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Cerebral Interface
Gear Tech Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 9

Improved Optical Scope
Gear Tech Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Advanced Ravager Cutlazz
Gear RavagerBruiser
+265 Health
+32 Damage


Advanced Black Market Ordnance
Gear Tech Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Advanced Analytic Systems
Gear Tech Health2
+325 Health
+3 Resistance


Advanced Ceramic Plating
Gear Tech Armor2
+19 Health
+20 Armor


Improved Anodized Interface
Gear Tech Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

  • Cosmic: Chapter 1-3

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb