FANDOM


The elite classes of Kree society order others to vanquish their enemies.
KreeNoble

Kree Noble is unlocked at 2 stars, which costs 45 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Villain
Jursidiction Cosmic
Origin Bio
Class Controller
Team/Organization Kree
Extra Minion

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health 147
Damage 30
Armor 8
Focus 72
Resistance 59
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 86

AbilitiesEdit

Kree Sidearm
KreeNobleBasic Effects Single Opponenet Damage, Ability Energy
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 95% damage. 50% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 110% damage. 50% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 110% damage. 60% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 130% damage. 60% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 130% damage. 70% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1 ally.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 145% damage. 70% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1-2 allies.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 145% damage. 80% chance to grant +1 ability energy to 1-2 allies.
Imperial Decree
KreeNobleSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage, Team Attack, Offense Up
Energy Cost Damage 6 (5 at Level 4)
Start Energy 6 6 (5 at Level 4)
Level 1 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 80% damage.
Level 2 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 85% damage.
Level 3 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 90% damage.
Level 4 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 95% damage.
Level 5 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 100% damage.
Level 6 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 105% damage.
Level 7 An ally gains Team Attack. If that ally is KREE, they also gain Offense Up. Attack primary target for 110% damage.
Loyalist
KreeNoblePassive Effects Allies Heal
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 On Ally Assist, KREE allies have a 50% chance to Heal for 15% of this character's Max Health.
Level 2 On Ally Assist, 50% chance to Heal ally for 10% of this character's Max Health. KREE allies have a 50% chance to Heal for 15% of this character's Max Health instead.
Level 3 On Ally Assist, 75% chance to Heal ally for 10% of this character's Max Health. KREE allies have a 75% chance to Heal for 15% of this character's Max Health instead.
Level 4 On Ally Assist, 75% chance to Heal ally for 10% of this character's Max Health. KREE allies have a 75% chance to Heal for 20% of this character's Max Health instead.
Level 5 On Ally Assist, Heal ally for 10% of this character's Max Health. KREE allies Heal for 20% of this character's Max Health instead.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+200 Health
+11 Focus


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Metaphysical Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+210 Health
+13 Focus


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Spirit Charm
Gear Mystic Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Spectral Ward
Gear Mystic Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 3

Transcendent Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+220 Health
+14 Focus


Mark of Power
Gear Mystic Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Curative Charm
Gear Mystic Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Spectral Ward
Gear Mystic Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Seal of Fortitude
Gear Mystic Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Enchanted Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+230 Health
+15 Focus


Mark of Destruction
Gear Mystic Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Life Charm
Gear Mystic Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Protective Ward
Gear Mystic Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Seal of Fortitude
Gear Mystic Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Metaphysical Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+240 Health
+16 Focus


Improved Mark of Might
Gear Mystic Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Spirit Charm
Gear Mystic Health2
+260 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Protective Ward
Gear Mystic Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Seal of Contention
Gear Mystic Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Transcendent Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+250 Health
+17 Focus


Improved Mark of Power
Gear Mystic Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Curative Charm
Gear Mystic Health3
+280 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ethereal Ward
Gear Mystic Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Improved Seal of Contention
Gear Mystic Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Sacred Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+260 Health
+18 Focus


Improved Mark of Destruction
Gear Mystic Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Vigor Charm
Gear Mystic Health4
+310 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ethereal Ward
Gear Mystic Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Improved Seal of Defiance
Gear Mystic Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Enchanted Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+270 Health
+19 Focus


Improved Mark of Oblivion
Gear Mystic Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Advanced Life Charm
Gear Mystic Health1
+320 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Protective Ward
Gear Mystic Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Improved Seal of Defiance
Gear Mystic Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Metaphysical Talisman
Gear Mystic Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Kree Imperial Crest
Gear KreeNoble
+280 Health
+20 Focus


Advanced Mark of Might
Gear Mystic Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Advanced Spirit Charm
Gear Mystic Health2
+325 Health
+3 Resistance


Advanced Protective Ward
Gear Mystic Armor1
+19 Health
+19 Armor


Advanced Seal of Contention
Gear Mystic Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

  • Nexus: Chapter 4-6
  • Mystic: Chapter 2-3

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb