FANDOM


A sword-wielding ninja who assails his target with multiple attacks.
HandBlademaster

Hand Blademaster is unlocked at 1 star, which costs 15 shards.

 Traits Edit

Allegiance Villian
Jursidiction City
Origin Skill
Class Brawler
Team/Organization Hand
Extra Martial Artist, Minion

Stats Edit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health 74
Damage 45
Armor 7
Focus 56
Resistance 44
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 5
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 100
Speed 111

Abilities Edit

Sword Slash
HandBlademasterBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 100% damage.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 110% damage.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 120% damage.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 130% damage.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 140% damage.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 150% damage.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 160% damage.
Assailing Blade
HandBlademasterSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage, Bonus Attack
Energy Cost Damage 3
Start Energy 3 3
Level 1 Attack primary target for 110% damage + 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 50% damage.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 110% damage + 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 130% damage + 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 130% damage + 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 140% damage + 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 150% damage + 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 60% damage.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 160% damage + 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 70% damage.
Kenjutsu
HandBlademasterPassive Effects Self Increase Damage
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 Gain +5% damage.
Level 2 Gain +10% damage.
Level 3 Gain +15% damage.
Level 4 Gain +20% damage.
Level 5 Gain +25% damage.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+13 Damage


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+14 Damage


Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 3

Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+15 Damage


Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+16 Damage


Improved Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+17 Damage


Improved Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+18 Damage


Improved Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Concentration Techniques
Gear Skill Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+19 Damage


Improved Deadly Strikes
Gear Skill Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Strengthening Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+20 Damage


Advanced Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Vitality Regimen
Gear Skill Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Strengthening Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Improved Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Cursed Ninjato
Gear HandBlademaster
+25 Damage


Advanced Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Improved Vitality Regimen
Gear Skill Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Advanced Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+19 Health
+20 Armor


Improved Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb
  • Supplies