FANDOM


A tough bruiser who delivers bonus attacks, chain attacks, and counterattacks.
Daredevil

Daredevil is unlocked at 3 stars, which costs 100 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Hero
Jursidiction City
Origin Bio
Class Brawler
Team/Organization Defender
Extra Martial Artist

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health 81
Damage 46
Armor 5
Focus 89
Resistance 62
Crit Damage 130
Crit Chance 10
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy 200
Speed 119

AbilitiesEdit

Strike Without Fear
DaredevilBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage, Bonus Attack
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 90% damage. 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 70% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 40%.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 105% damage. 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 70% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 40%.
Level 3 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 180% damage. 30% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 140% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 40%.
Level 4 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 180% damage. 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 140% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 50%.
Level 5 (May 2018) Attack primary target for 270% damage. 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 140% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 50%.
Level 6 (May 2018) Attack primary target for 270% damage. 40% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 210% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 50%.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 120% damage. 50% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 100% damage. If target is HAND, chance to gain a Bonus attack is 60%.
Throw Baton
DaredevilSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage, Chain, Counter
Energy Cost Damage 3
Start Energy 3 3
Level 1 Attack primary target for 80% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 2 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 110% damage. 10% chance to Chain to 1 additional target(s), dealing 60% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 3 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 110% damage. 20% chance to Chain to 1 additional target(s), dealing 100% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 80% damage. 20% chance to Chain to 1 additional target(s), dealing 70% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 80% damage. 20% chance to Chain to up to 1 additional target(s), dealing 70% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 80% damage. 30% chance to Chain to up to 1 additional target(s), dealing 70% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 90% damage. 30% chance to Chain to up to 1 additional target(s), dealing 70% damage. Gain Counter against the next 1 attacks.
Brawl
DaredevilUltimate Effects Single Opponent Damage, Chain
Energy Cost Damage 5
Start Energy 5 5
Level 1 Attack primary target for 170% damage. 40% chance to Chain to up to 2 additional targets, dealing 50% damage.
Level 2 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 250% damage. 40% chance to Chain to up to 2 additional targets, dealing 190% damage.
Level 3 (Apr 2018) Attack primary target for 320% damage. 40% chance to Chain to up to 4 additional targets, dealing 190% damage.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 170% damage. 45% chance to Chain to up to 4 additional targets, dealing 60% damage.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 170% damage. 45% chance to Chain to up to 4 additional targets, dealing 70% damage.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 180% damage. 45% chance to Chain to up to 4 additional targets, dealing 70% damage.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 180% damage. 45% chance to Chain to up to 6 additional targets, dealing 80% damage.
Enhance Senses
DaredevilPassive Effects Self Increase Dodge Chance, Increase Damage
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 (Apr 2018) DEFENDER allies gain +5% speed
Level 2 (Apr 2018) Gain +5% dodge change & DEFENDER allies gain +5% speed
Level 3 Gain +5% Dodge chance & +10% damage.
Level 4 Gain +5% Dodge chance & +15% damage.
Level 5 Gain +10% Dodge chance & +15% damage.

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+9 Damage
+15 Focus


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+41 Damage
+18 Focus


Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 3

Synaptic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+43 Damage
+21 Focus


Grip Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Ionized Membrane
Gear Bio Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Biogenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Phrenic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+44 Damage
+22 Focus


Improved Arm Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Ionized Membrane
Gear Bio Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Improved Metabolic Glands
Gear Bio Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+45 Damage
+25 Focus


Improved Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Calcified Membrane
Gear Bio Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Improved Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Synaptic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+46 Damage
+26 Focus


Improved Grip Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Bone Augmentation
Gear Bio Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Calcified Membrane
Gear Bio Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Improved Biogenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Axial Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+47 Damage
+27 Focus


Improved Joint Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Heart Augmentation
Gear Bio Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Fibrous Membrane
Gear Bio Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Mutagenic Glands
Gear Bio Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Phrenic Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+49 Damage
+29 Focus


Advanced Arm Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Heart Augmentation
Gear Bio Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Ionized Membrane
Gear Bio Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Advanced Metabolic Glands
Gear Bio Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Cerebral Stimulant
Gear Bio Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Daredevil's Batons
Gear Daredevil
+51 Damage
+28 Focus


Advanced Leg Strength Formula
Gear Bio Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Heart Augmentation
Gear Bio Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Calcified Membrane
Gear Bio Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Advanced Immunal Glands
Gear Bio Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

  • Nexus: 8-8

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb

Arena:

  • Arena Store

Other:

  • By linking Facebook account