FANDOM


A ruthless mercenary who takes down single targets with focused damage and perfect accuracy.
Bullseye

Bullseye is unlocked at 1 star, which costs 15 shards.

TraitsEdit

Allegiance Villain
Jursidiction City
Origin Skill
Class Blaster
Team/Organization N/A
Extra Mercenary

StatsEdit

Tier 1 Level 1
Health
Damage
Armor
Focus
Resistance
Crit Damage
Crit Chance
Dodge Chance 0
Block Chance 0
Block Amount 10
Accuracy
Speed 110

AbilitiesEdit

Throwing Knife
BullseyeBasic Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 0
Start Energy 0 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 95% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +5% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 105% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +5% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 150% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +10% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 180% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +10% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 130% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +15% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 140% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +15% Crit chance for this attack.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 145% damage. This attack cannot miss [though it can be dodged]. Gain +20% Crit chance for this attack.
Card Trick
BullseyeSpecial Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 3
Start Energy 3 (starts ready) 3
Level 1 Attack primary target for 90% damage and +10% Crit chance. 50% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 70% damage and +20% Crit chance.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 130% damage and +10% Crit chance. 60% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 130% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 130% damage and +15% Crit chance. 60% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 130% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 100% damage and +15% Crit chance. 70% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 80% damage and +30% Crit chance.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 100% damage and +20% Crit chance. 70% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 85% damage and +40% Crit chance.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 100% damage and +20% Crit chance. 80% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 85% damage and +40% Crit chance.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 110% damage and +25% Crit chance. 80% chance to gain a Bonus attack for 85% damage and +40% Crit chance.
Kill Shot
BullseyeUltimate Effects Single Opponent Damage
Energy Cost Damage 4
Start Energy 4 (starts at 3) 0
Level 1 Attack primary target for 310% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 2 Attack primary target for 340% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 3 Attack primary target for 380% damage. Gain +20% Crit chance and +10% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 4 Attack primary target for 340% damage. Gain +25% Crit chance and +20% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 5 Attack primary target for 350% damage. Gain +30% Crit chance and +20% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 6 Attack primary target for 360% damage. Gain +30% Crit chance and +25% Crit damage for this attack.
Level 7 Attack primary target for 360% damage. Gain +35% Crit chance and +25% Crit damage for this attack.
Never Miss
BullseyePassive Effects Self Increase Accuracy, Increase Crit Damage
Energy Cost Passive N/A
Start Energy N/A N/A
Level 1 MERCENARY allies gain +10% Crit damage.
Level 2 +5% Accuracy
Level 3 +5% Accuracy to allies
Level 4 +5% Accuracy

GearEdit

Expand to View Gear
Tier 1

Security Clearance
Focus Cat Green
+4 Damage
+5 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+6 Damage


S.T.R.I.K.E. Tactics Manual
Damage Cat Green
+10 Damage
+1 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Secure Comlink
Resist Cat Green
+19 Health
+5 Resistance


Tier 2

Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+14 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+35 Damage


Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+15 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+24 Health
+14 Resistance


Tier 3

Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+15 Focus


Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+36 Damage


Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+20 Damage
+2 Focus


Serum 612
Health Cat Green
+100 Health
+1 Resistance


Beta Cloth
Armor Cat Green
+9 Health
+8 Armor


Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+26 Health
+15 Resistance


Tier 4

Improved Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+17 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+37 Damage


Improved Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+25 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+12 Health
+13 Armor


Improved Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+29 Health
+17 Resistance


Tier 5

Improved Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+4 Damage
+19 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+38 Damage


Improved Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+30 Damage
+2 Focus


Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+200 Health
+2 Resistance


Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+13 Health
+14 Armor


Improved Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+31 Health
+19 Resistance


Tier 6

Improved Precision Techniques
Gear Skill Focus3
+4 Damage
+20 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+39 Damage


Improved Destructive Strikes
Gear Skill Damage3
+35 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Self Defense Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor1
+14 Health
+15 Armor


Improved Fortitude Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist3
+34 Health
+20 Resistance


Tier 7

Improved Concentration Techniques
Gear Skill Focus4
+4 Damage
+21 Focus


Improved Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+40 Damage


Improved Deadly Strikes
Gear Skill Damage4
+33 Damage
+2 Focus


Vaccine Regimen
Gear Skill Health3
+220 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Evasive Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor2
+16 Health
+16 Armor


Improved Agility Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist4
+37 Health
+21 Resistance


Tier 8

Advanced Targeting Techniques
Gear Skill Focus1
+4 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+41 Damage


Advanced Crippling Strikes
Gear Skill Damage1
+37 Damage
+2 Focus


Improved Vitality Regimen
Gear Skill Health1
+240 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Protective Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor3
+17 Health
+17 Armor


Advanced Discipline Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist1
+38 Health
+22 Resistance


Tier 9

Advanced Decryption Techniques
Gear Skill Focus2
+5 Damage
+22 Focus


Advanced Bullseye's Cowl
Gear Bullseye
+43 Damage


Advanced Bladed Strikes
Gear Skill Damage2
+40 Damage
+3 Focus


Improved Fitness Regimen
Gear Skill Health2
+260 Health
+2 Resistance


Improved Strengthening Maneuvers
Gear Skill Armor4
+18 Health
+18 Armor


Advanced Resilience Conditioning
Gear Skill Resist2
+39 Health
+22 Resistance


AvailabilityEdit

Missions:

Orbs:

  • Premium Orb
  • Basic Orb
  • Ultimus Orb